The H2scan Gen5 Hydrogen Sensor pairs a high performance ASIC to H2scan’s field-proven thin-film hydrogen sensor. This stand-alone sensor system has been designed to provide precision hydrogen measurement, at a lower cost for the high-volume OEM.
The Gen5 Hydrogen Sensor is the industry’s #1 solid-state hydrogen sensor technology in a robust yet compact package. Rated for a wide temperature range and marine exposure, the Gen5 Hydrogen Sensor installs directly onto a transformer and can withstand the harshest industrial applications including:
- Small Distribution Transformers
- Vault Transformers
- Wind Farm Transformers
- Railroad/Traction Transformers
- Offshore platforms
- Precise Hydrogen Specific Measurements
- Sensing device immersed directly in oil for hydrogen measurement
- Functionality over a broad temperature range
- High EMI/RFI rating
- IP68 Ingress Protection.