PbS, PbSe and InGaAs Infrared Detectors
The Technical Staff at New England Photoconductor has over 100 years of experience in the Infrared Detector field. Whether your application is Imaging, Spectroscopy, Environmental Testing, Process Control, Medical or Aerospace, NEP has IR detectors, products and experience to make your program a success.
Specializing in IR Detector Technology, Infrared Detectors
- PbS Lead Sulfide Room Temperature
- PbS Lead Sulfide TE Cooled
- PbS IR Linear Multiplexed Arrays
- PbSe Lead Selenide Room Temperature
- PbSe Lead Selenide TE Cooled
- PbSe IR Linear Multiplexed Arrays
- InGaAs Indium Gallium Arsenide Room Temperature
- InGaAs Indium Gallium Arsenide TE Cooled
- Extended InGaAs Indium Gallium Arsenide TE Cooled Photodiodes
- InGaAs Detector Controller
Engineering and Design Services
New England Photoconductor has manufactured IR Detectors since 1973. During this time they have met detector and electronic requirements for applications ranging from gas analyzers to satellites. Linear and Focal Plane Multiplexed Arrays, their latest introduction to the market, brings innovation and low cost manufacturing to the Spectroscopy and Imaging markets.
Contact EOC today for all of your IR detector, infrared detectors needs.