These infrared radiation sources are pulsable thermal emitters with a near black-body emittance. They offer:
- Patented nanotechnology achieves higher efficiency.
- Patented emitter set-up made of a high-melting metal, the free-standing monolithic radiating element and the nanostructured emitter surface.
- Lower element temperature of 600°C increases lifetime.
The emitters are:
- More stable
- Less or no drift
- A lot more power
- A lot less noise (very important)
- All windows are hermetically sealed (Sapphire, CaF2 and BaF2 windows)
Numerous performance advantages are achieved in many applications:
- SMD emitters are great for many projects where size and power are issues (portable devices and others).
- High power applications (TO39 and TO8 packages) where you can get more power out with the same or less power in.
|Basic Series (with Integrated Reflector)|
|EOC-IRE-550R||11 mm2||> 0.8||600°C @ 650mW||up to 200mW||4 Hz||2 - 12μm||TO-39/5|
|EOC-IRE-550R-C||11 mm2||> 0.8||600°C @ 650mW||up to 200mW||4 Hz||2 - 12μm||TO-39/5||Yes|
|EOC-IRE-20SMD||0.24 mm2||> 0.9||700°C @ 175mW||up to 20mW||10 Hz||2 - 16μm||SMD3||Option|
|EOC-IRE-100SMD||1mm2||> 0.9||600°C @ 290mW||up to 50mW||7 Hz||2 - 16μm||SMD3||Option|
|Power Series (with Integrated Reflector)|
|EOC-IRE-2000R||40 mm2||> 0.9||630°C @ 2.5W||up to 1W||2.5 Hz||2 - 16μm||6mm H|
|EOC-IRE-2000R-6||40 mm2||> 0.9||630°C @ 2.5W||up to 1W||2.5 Hz||2 - 16μm||6mm H|
|EOC-IRE-2000R-9||40 mm2||> 0.9||630°C @ 2.5W||up to 1W||2.5 Hz||2 - 16μm||9mm H||Sapphire|
|EOC-IRE-2000R-C-BAF||40 mm2||> 0.9||630°C @ 2.5W||up to 1W||2.5 Hz||2 - 16μm||TO-8||BaF2||Yes|
|EOC-IRE-2000R-C-CAF||40 mm2||> 0.9||630°C @ 2.5W||up to 1W||2.5 Hz||2 - 16μm||TO-8||CaF2||Yes|