- Process analysis during reaction free from optics contamination
- Retractable fiber probes cleaned in process with in-line wash and in-line calibration capabilities
- Manual, semi or fully automated process control systems made with control unit UNICAL-FOS 9000
- Zero baseline at any time and precise spectroscopy analysis
FlexiSpec® probes design enables their use for reaction monitoring with no artifacts caused by optics contamination as they can be retracted, cleaned and calibrated during chemical process. Process-interfaces SensoGate-FOS and Ceramat-FOS made by KNICK with approved fitting & flanges for FlexiSpec® probes to secure their semi or full automated use in complete process systems.
- Reaction Monitoring in real time
- Full Automated Process Control in PAT applications
- Complete cleaning of all parts according GMP, Hygiene, etc.
- Analytical Characterization
- Biopharmaceutical Analysis
- Biofuel Development & Production