TDLS (Tunable Diode Laser Spectrometry) gas analysis modules are a new generation of ultra-high precision…
SMD IR Source Outperforms Micro Light Bulbs
EOC-IRE-100SMD outperforms Micro Light Bulb for Gas Analysis and Spectroscopy with 4 times the bandwidth up to 20 microns vs 4.5 microns for the micro light bulb.
The EOC-IRE-100SMD also has higher optical power output with lower power consumption. Benefits include:
- Broadband spectral emission up to 20 microns – Measurement of many different gases
- Emits directional radiation – More efficient use of the optical power
- Robust – Reliable, long-term stable measurement
- SMD housing – Easy assembly, low profile package, Overall height < 2 mm
- Low power consumption – Use in portable devices
These nanostructure IR emitters are available from:
Electro Optical Components Inc.
Toll Free: (855) 362-6300 | (707) 568-1642
email@example.com | www.eoc-inc.com