Potato, Cheese, Fruit & Nut and Baked Goods Processing, Paper Processing
Potato, Potato Chip and French Fries Processing
- Measure acrylic amine with spectroscopy due to wrong heat with varying starch level in oil boiling process.
- Measuring the starch content in potato chips and French fries.
- Also measure humidity.
- In production of grated, sliced, diced cheese, check for wrong type of cheese, detection of non-uniform slices or plastic remains from preprocessed products.
Fruit and Nut Sorting
- Using spectroscopy to measure protein and sugar is a great way to sort fruits and vegetables.
- Eliminate wrong colors and damaged nuts and fruit using spectroscopy.
Baked Goods & Paper Processing
- The bakery industry and paper industry measure humidity.